Impact Food Systems respects your privacy and processes your personal data in a manner that complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This privacy statement applies if you are a visitor of this website, customer, supplier, future employee or other business relation. Impact Food Systems ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Your personal data are processed by us for entering into and executing agreements for, among other things, commercial services and managing business relations. This will include activities aimed at increasing our customer base.
What data do we collect and why?
Site visits and analytics
When you visit our website, your browser will send certain data to our web server. This data helps us to provide the right information on the site for you. We collect the following data for this purpose:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific site)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website where the request has come from
- Browser, language settings, browser version, and operating system.
- This data is used to statistically analyze the visitor and click behavior on the website. We may also use it to optimize the website. Such data will not be provided to third parties.
You can contact us directly through the contact forms on our website. We ask you to provide the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect, process, and use the data that you have provided through the contact form in order to fulfil your specific request. In addition, some of this data is linked to your search and click behavior on the site. By collecting this information, we can distinguish leads from amongst our website visitors and segment them as desired.
External services and content on our website
Our website may contain referrals (e.g. hyperlink, banner, or button) to other websites which relate to a specific aspect of our website. This does not necessarily mean that Impact Food Systems is connected to these other sites or their owners. We are not responsible for the compliance of these third parties with privacy regulations.
We have the following lawful bases for processing your data: consent has been obtained from the data subject;
The legitimate interest is based on the following: the processing is necessary in the context of carrying out normal business operations and maintaining the relationship with you.
What cookies do we use?
We distinguish between different types of cookies, functional cookies/necessary cookies.
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. These include the settings stored by your browser to optimize the way our website is displayed on your screen.
We only use optional cookies if we have obtained your prior consent When you first visit our website, a banner will appear, which asks for your consent to use optional cookies. If you have given your consent, we will use a cookie on your computer and the banner will no longer appear as long as the cookie is active. After the end of the cookie’s service life or if you delete the cookie, the banner will reappear the next time you visit our website and ask for your consent again.
Processing by third parties
We sometimes use specialist service providers to process your data. These providers are selected by us carefully. Pursuant to our processor agreements, they may only process personal data on behalf of Impact Food Systems and in accordance with our instructions.
How long is your personal data retained for?
Impact Food Systems does not store your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, in view of the legitimate interest concerned, and in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is stored in secure data centers belonging to our specialist service providers. Data from this service is transmitted to and stored by Microsoft and TransIP on their servers.
How do we keep your data secure?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect your personal data against loss and any form of unlawful processing. Our employees who process personal data are required to maintain confidentiality about the data and must adhere to this obligation.
Your personal data is encrypted for security reasons; we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) in communications through your internet browser. This can be identified by the lock symbol that your browser displays when an SSL connection is active.
The GDPR lays down a number of rights for every data subject. We do our very best to satisfy any requests to exercise such rights. Do you have any feedback for us? Please let us know. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at privacy(at)impactfoodsystems.com.
- Right to be informed and right of access: You are of course entitled to know what personal data we process about you. We can tell you more about how we do that and why.
- Right to rectification: If you think the data we hold about you might be inaccurate, you can ask us to rectify it.
- Right to erasure: You can ask us to erase your data. However, we may still need to process your data for other purposes, such as administration or deduplication.
- Right to restrict processing: If you think that we are processing your data unlawfully or incorrectly, you can ask us to restrict processing.
- Right to object: You can object to our processing of your personal data. If you object to receiving marketing communications, we will stop processing your data as quickly as possible.
- Right to data portability: This is a new right under the GDPR to have your personal data transferred. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent to receive emails, for example. If you want to withdraw consent for any other form of processing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) at any time.
For any questions regarding data protection, please use our contact form on the website or contact us directly at privacy(at)impactfoodsystems.com.
Modifications to the Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates to our Privacy Statement will be published on our website. All modifications will take effect as soon as they are published on our website. We, therefore, recommend you to visit the website regularly so that you are aware of any updates.